1. Completed applications will be evaluated by the Musical Director and candidates will be informed by email of their admission to the course.
2. The organisation may request applicants for an audition or musical recording.
3. The payment may be completed by internet bank transfer (IBAN) after confirmation of admission. Bank details will be sent by email.
4. Participants must be punctual at the course activities to avoid disturbing the efficient running of the course.
5. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in at least one of the parts of the daily Evensongs, in addition to the sung Mass on 28th August.
6. Participants with at least 80% attendance will receive a diploma of participation at the conclusion of the course.
7. Because of the limited number of places available, the organisation reserves the right to refuse applications.
8. The organisation reserves the right to alter the programme of the course for reasons of 'force majeure' in the interests of preserving the overall quality of the course.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
9. Until 30 days before the beginning of the course - total refund
10. Between 29 and 15 days before the beginning of the course - 50% refund
11. Between 14 and 8 days before the beginning of the course - 25% refund
12. Less than 8 days before the beginning of the course - no refund